Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Religious Entry

Today we went here
and it was great to be there. I received my endowments here almost 7 years ago and it was so nice to get to go there with my husband today. It was honestly the most at peace I have felt in a long time, I wish I could feel the peace I feel there every day. It is so nice to remember what life is really about sometimes, we get so caught up in the every day hustle and bustle its good to remember why we are here. I know, I know, I am getting all spiritual on you but this is just how I feel right now. I am so overwhelmed with feelings of thankfulness and I have been so blessed. I am so thankful for an amazing Husband, Family, and friends. I am thankful for all that I have been given. Sometimes I think it cant be fair because so many go with out. I feel like I really have had it pretty easy compared to some. When I was younger The teachings of the church seemed to me to feel restricting at times but as I have grown and made choices trying to follow those teachings I have realized it is those teachings that have set me free. I really have no drama in my life and have been free of a lot of hard ships. So there you go, this is my religious entry:) just felt like I needed to get it out.

2 comments:

  1. Amen girl. I completely agree with you. We are blessed. Thanks for sharing this with us :)

    ReplyDelete