- 2 cans (16.3 ounces) reduced fat buttermilk biscuits (or homemade recipe)
- 3/4 cup pink granulated sugar*
- 16 pink marshmallow Peep bunnies
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Open both cans of biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths. Set aside.
In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave marshmallow Peeps, butter, and vanilla extract on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Whisk until smooth.
* Note: To make pink sugar, combined 3/4 cup sugar and 1-3 drops red food coloring in a Ziploc bag. Shake, occasionally squishing any red sugar clumps that form, until a light pink hue is reached.
Its so yummy, and it pulls apart in perfect eating pieces!
The Other thing I made is a vanilla pudding cake, why a vanilla pudding cake because I have a super picky Brother in law who wont eat any good stuff like chocolate, peanut butter, fruit ect. and normally I would just make what I want and he is S.O.L. but I was feeling nice this holiday and thought I would try to make stuff everyone would enjoy:)
- 1 Large package of white oreo cookies
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 16 oz. cool whip
- 1 Large box or 2 small boxes of vanilla pudding
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- graham crackers
It really is an EASY and yummy cake. In my family growing up we made it for our cats birthday, yes you heard me right our cats birthday! You put it in a brand new kitty litter pan and put tootsie rolls on top and serve with a brand new cat pooper scooper, gross right, that was the point, kinda like those dirt cakes with gummy worms. I made a kitty litter cake for a Halloween party where every one had to bring dishes that looked gross and mine was the winner! But it tastes so good you can serve it this way in a glass dish and no one is the wiser haha. Yes Mom I am taking the kitty litter cake to Easter dinner :) Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!