Friday, April 8, 2011

ABC;s Of Me....


I saw this on one of my 2 followers blogs (hahaha) and thought it would be fun to do. Please join with me and do it as well :)

Age: 27

Bed Size: Queen

Chore you hate: Dusting, especially the baseboards! 
 
Dogs:  My Fur Baby Coda, he is a Pomeranian

Essential start of your day:Brushing my teeth
 
Favorite Color: Gray right now gray and yellow;)
 
Gold or silver:Probably own more silver

Height: 5'7"

Instruments I play (or have played): Took piano when I was younger and quit, played guitar in high school and still can a little.

Job Title:Floral Designer & wife
 
Kids: none yet just the fur baby Coda

Live:Saratoga Springs, UT

Mom's Name: Mary

Nickname: Meg, Megs, Meggie Pooh

Overnight hospital stays:None yet, knock on wood

Pet Peeve: Completely inconsiderate people who are oblivious to what is going on around them, so annoying! 

Quote from a movie:wow i really cant think of one right now

Right or left handed: Right handed

Siblings: Michael,Katie,David,Jamie

Time you wake up: 7:30 on work days, all bets are off on my day off:)

Underwear: Yes, but the G's are more like spandex bicycle knee shorts

Vegetables you dislike:Garbanzo Beans

What makes you run late: My own lack on planning

X-rays you've had done: Knee and my teeth

Yummy food you make:Chicken Parmesan

Zoo animal: Zebra. Monkeys all the way!

Now its YOUR turn. And go!

No comments:

Post a Comment