Saturday, April 9, 2011

BIJOU MARKET POST

Me and my friend Amanda went and hit up the Bijou Market in Provo today. They had so much cute stuff there but I'm not gonna lie, I saw a lot of stuff I could make myself for less than half the price:) However there were somethings I could not make on my own like........

This Purse!




So cute right?

Also found a cute print to frame for my Laundry Room Redo

 Here is the thing though..... don't tell the husband I spent this......
 
much money on a piece of paper! hahaha but it will be so worth it when I frame it :)

2 comments:

  1. that purse is adorable!! but i cant beieve you bought a piece of paper lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that that purse is STILL hanging in the same spot with the tag still on! But at least it looks all cute matching your decor!

    ReplyDelete