Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family time!

My parents came for a visit a few weeks ago and we had a blast. I had planed on taking lots of pictures but that didn't happen. I need to work on being better at that. Mom and I mostly did a whole lot of this
and I mean a lot! I'm pretty sure that is only half the the bags of our purchases:) I had to snap a picture because it was kind of ridiculous! Then when we would get home we would do a whole lot of this
try on one pair of each shoe we bought and trot around the house admiring them:) Its really the simple things in life that make us happy and shoes just happens to be one of them! We both agree you can never have too many. We also went out to dinner and lunch a few times and I did get a picture of us at Texas Road House


We went with James Dad and Step Mom that night and as you can see none were too happy that I insisted on having the waiter take our picture:) I was so happy to have them here for a visit though and we had such a good time together. Thank you Mom and Dad for everything you guys do. You are such great parents and I love you guys so much. I missed you so much when you left it took me a week to go in the guest room and remake the bed because it made me too sad you were gone:( Oh and by the way is it weird that I'm almost 28 years old and my Mom still gives me an Easter basket?

Weird? or AWESOME!!! 
She still does them for all 5 of her children and now 2 son in laws. She is just amazing and I hope one day to be half as good a Mother as she is. So in closing, Mom and Dad I love and miss you and I'll see ya in July!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! What sweet parents you have! Don't worry we get Easter baskets from my parents and Chris's as well ha ha I love it! I am also jealous of all your shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite post... even though it made me a little jealous ;) I loved all your shoes... And I LOVE your latest Easter basket! That mom is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Dari I am glad you still get Easter baskets too!haha I love it:)

    ReplyDelete