Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yummy BlackBerry Crumbles

We were lucky to have my parents here for conference weekend and after I was able to make them a delicious dinner followed by desert. This is what I made....
and they were so good and so easy to make! Here is what you need to do

Preheat oven to 375 Degrees then butter 4 ramekins. Stir 4 cups of fresh blackberries, 1/4 cup sugar, 2 1/2 tablespoons of flour, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl and divide evenly in to the ramekins.

 Put 3 tablespoons of softened butter, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl. Stir until creamy. Then add 6 crushed store bought crunchy sugar cookies( I did more because the top is the best part) add 1/4 cup rolled oats, and 1 1/2 teaspoons of flour. work mixture until it forms in to coarse crumbs. Transfer ramekins to a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with crumb topping.
 add a small dollop of butter to each one
Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool on a rack 20 minutes before serving. This is how they look when you take them out of the oven
 I served my with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream


 Every one thinks this recipe is a keeper! I will do a post of the dinner I made soon :)

1 comment:

  1. i drooled... i'm making this.... in 3 days... thank yoU! LoL

    ReplyDelete